Monday, January 22, 2018

A New Approach

Over the past few months I have been reflecting on what is working for us and what isn’t. What we should continue to embrace, what needs to change, and what we should let go of. And sadly, I think it may be time for this blog to come to end.

I have been posting here since before Julia was born and to me, this is a gift to her and Ben. It is the story of their lives so far... not all the details, of course, but a glimpse into this time in our family. 9 years of memories and stories. But technology is changing, our lives are getting busier, and in a way, this is no longer just my story to tell. Julia and Ben are old enough to decide and have a say in what they want shared with the world. And honestly, it’s time for a break and a change.

So I’m going to try a different approach in this new year. I am going to try a new platform and consolidate my posting on Instagram. If you want to keep up with all the Crowder antics, I promise there will be plenty of good Ben and Julia pictures and stories there! My username is aacrowder and Andrew’s is andrewec2f. We may even get Julia set-up with an account at some point this year (that should be interesting!). And who knows, I may decide to come back to this, or it may reincarnate in another different form.

I truly appreciate everyone who has shared this journey with us over the past nine years! Thank you for reading, for sharing this adventure with us, and for being part of our lives. xo





No comments:

Post a Comment